Saturday, September 10, 2011

Trying something new

I myself have always thrived to do my best.
Pushed myself as hard as i can and then...a little bit more.
I'm trying my best as a young woman 18, graduated high school fulltime job just started college and have my own place but I feel as though something is missing. I always thought...I need a boyfriend to make myself feel complete, I need a guy to tell me things and compliment me to make me feel better about myself but I was wrong. In some aspect though I was right, I am missing a man in my life but that man is Jesus Christ. My faith in the lord has always been strong. I was brought up to believe in something, try your best and it'll happen, you just need to have patience and guidance from the almighty. So I'm trying something new, aside from my daily live of being consumed in all the drama of daily life, I am now going to convert all my extra time and energy into not only my school work but also some type of volunteering. The lord helps those who helps themselves but also who helps others. I would give the shirt off my back to any given stranger to know it would help them in some way or another... Would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment